How do I crop upper image in CSS?
But what if you want it to crop from the top? Surprisingly, you can — using CSS3’s transform:rotate() we add a “flip” class to both img. scale and div. crop-height — flipping the img all the way around.
How do I crop an image instead of stretch in CSS?
5 Answers. The modern way is to use object-fit: none; (or the more common object-fit: cover; if you want to scale, but without stretching).
How do you transform CSS?
The transform property applies a 2D or 3D transformation to an element. This property allows you to rotate, scale, move, skew, etc., elements. To better understand the transform property, view a demo.
How do I crop an image into a circle in HTML?
We can crop an image to a circle by adding a border-radius property with value 50% to the square image. Similarly, we can crop background-image to circle by adding border-radius value to 50% .
How do I make all images the same size in CSS?
Responsive equal height images with CSS
- Put all of your images inside a container div.
- Set display: flex; on the container div.
- Wrap each image in a div.
- Set the flex property of each image’s wrapper div to the image’s aspect ratio (its width divided by its height)
How do I stretch an image to fit in a div?
- Set the height and width of the <div>.
- You can add border to your <div> by using the border property with values of border-width, border-style and border-color properties.
- Set the height and width to “100%” for the image.
Can I use CSS object-fit?
The object-fit CSS property sets how the content of a replaced element, such as an <img> or <video> , should be resized to fit its container. You can alter the alignment of the replaced element’s content object within the element’s box using the object-position property.