How do I smooth a border in CSS?
CSS Rounded Corners
- Tip: This property allows you to add rounded corners to elements! …
- Four values – border-radius: 15px 50px 30px 5px; (first value applies to top-left corner, second value applies to top-right corner, third value applies to bottom-right corner, and fourth value applies to bottom-left corner):
How do I blur edges in CSS?
1 Answer. You can adjust the second and third arguments ( 5px and 10px here) to tweak the relative size and blur radius (respectively) of the shadow in order to get it the way you want, and this feature is well supported by modern browsers (see: http://caniuse.com/#feat=css-boxshadow).
How do I make rounded corners on a button in CSS?
To make the div’s borders rounded, you could add the following styling: border-radius: 15px; The above sets a 15 pixel radius on the top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right corners of the element. The higher the value of the radius, the more rounded the edge becomes.
What is padding in CSS?
An element’s padding area is the space between its content and its border. Note: Padding creates extra space within an element. In contrast, margin creates extra space around an element.
How do you create an outline in CSS?
The outline-style property specifies the style of the outline, and can have one of the following values:
- dotted – Defines a dotted outline.
- dashed – Defines a dashed outline.
- solid – Defines a solid outline.
- double – Defines a double outline.
- groove – Defines a 3D grooved outline.
- ridge – Defines a 3D ridged outline.
How do you do a drop shadow in CSS?
CSS Demo: drop-shadow()
A drop shadow is effectively a blurred, offset version of the input image’s alpha mask, drawn in a specific color and composited below the image. Note: This function is somewhat similar to the box-shadow property.
How do I blur an image in HTML?
Given an image and the task is to convert the image into blur image using CSS property. In CSS, filter property is used to convert an image into blur image. Filter property is mainly used to set the visual effect of an image.