How do you highlight text color in HTML?
The following html code can be used to highlight text in a specific color: Cyan: <span style=”background-color:#00FEFE”>Cyan Text</span> Green: <span style=”background-color:#00FF00″>Green Text</span>
How do you put background color on text in HTML?
How to Add Background Color in HTML. To add background color in HTML, use the CSS background-color property. Set it to the color name or code you want and place it inside a style attribute. Then add this style attribute to an HTML element, like a table, heading, div, or span tag.
Can you change the color of highlight in HTML?
To change the highlight color for your entire document, meaning apply your changes globally, simply apply the ::selection pseudo-tag by itself or on the body tag.
How do you highlight certain words in HTML?
To highlight text
- Type <mark>.
- Type the word or words to which you want to call attention.
- Type </mark>.
How do you highlight text in coding?
The <mark> element is used to define a section of the content that should be highlighted. By default, most browsers render text within <mark> tags as black text on a yellow background. Officially, <mark> should be used to emphasize text that was not emphasized in the original content.
How do you highlight headings?
Modify Headings in Word 2013 (Windows)
- Highlight the text and format using the Font tools in the ribbon. …
- Open the Styles Pane. …
- Then right click on the desired Heading style you wish that text to resemble and select “Update Heading to Match Selection.” This will modify all the headings for this document.
How do I highlight text in bootstrap?
By default, Bootstrap will style the HTML headings ( <h1> to <h6> ) in the following way:
- h1 Bootstrap heading (36px) …
- h1 heading secondary text. …
- Use the mark element to highlight text. …
- The WHO was founded in 1948. …
- For 50 years, WWF has been protecting the future of nature.
What is the tag for striking through a text?
The HTML <strike> tag gives text the appearance of a strikethrough which draws a horizontal line over the text. This tag is also commonly referred to as the <strike> element.