HTML is a HyperText Markup Language file format used as the basis of a web page. HTML is a file extension used interchangeably with HTM. HTML is consists of tags surrounded by angle brackets. The HTML tags can be used to define headings, paragraphs, lists, links, quotes, and interactive forms.
Which format is used for HTML?
|The official logo of the latest version, HTML5|
|Filename extension||.html .htm|
|Latest release||Living Standard (2021)|
|Type of format||Document file format|
|Container for||HTML elements|
How do I open a HTML file?
HTML: Viewing HTML-files
- start your browser.
- under the “File” menu click on “Open Page” …
- in this new box, click on “Choose File” (if you cannot fill-in the file’s location directly)
- once the file is found (in the “File Browser” window), click “OK”
Where is HTML stored?
What is HTML Web Storage? With web storage, web applications can store data locally within the user’s browser. Before HTML5, application data had to be stored in cookies, included in every server request. Web storage is more secure, and large amounts of data can be stored locally, without affecting website performance.
What is HTML example?
HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is the code that is used to structure a web page and its content. For example, content could be structured within a set of paragraphs, a list of bulleted points, or using images and data tables.
What is HTML syntax?
Syntax is the arrangement of elements and attributes to create well-formed documents. … In HTML, this is the purpose of elements and attributes, and the logical (sense and reference) relationship between elements and the attributes of those elements.
Why HTML is used?
HTML is the language for describing the structure of Web pages. HTML gives authors the means to: Publish online documents with headings, text, tables, lists, photos, etc. Retrieve online information via hypertext links, at the click of a button.
What are the elements of HTML name them?
The basic elements of an HTML page are:
- A text header, denoted using the <h1> , <h2> , <h3> , <h4> , <h5> , <h6> tags.
- A paragraph, denoted using the <p> tag.
- A horizontal ruler, denoted using the <hr> tag.
- A link, denoted using the <a> (anchor) tag.
How do I convert HTML to PDF?
How to convert HTML pages into PDF files:
- On a Windows computer, open an HTML web page in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Firefox. …
- Click the “Convert to PDF” button in the Adobe PDF toolbar to start the PDF conversion.
- Enter a file name and save your new PDF file in a desired location.