How do I save a HTML file as a PDF?
How to save a webpage as a PDF
- Go to the URL of the webpage you’d like to save as PDF.
- Right click anywhere on the page and select ‘Print…’, or use shortcut Ctrl + P .
- Once the print dialog box shows up, change the ‘Destination’ to be ‘Save as PDF’. …
- Click ‘Save’ then a ‘Save As’ dialog box will appear.
How do I convert HTML to PDF on Mac?
How to save a webpage as a PDF on Mac
- Open Safari and the webpage you wish to save as a PDF.
- Click on File in the Safari menu bar.
- Scroll down and click on “Export as PDF” and save the file to your desktop. …
- If you click on a link in the PDF, it will take you back to the website that the link points to.
How do I convert a web page to a PDF?
How To Save a Webpage as a PDF in Chrome
- Open the page you’d like to keep.
- On the top left-hand corner, click File > Print.
- Alternatively, press Ctrl + P (Windows) or Cmd + P (Mac)
- Under the ‘Destination’ section, click Change… > Save as PDF.
- Click the ‘Save’ button, pick the name and location for your PDF.
How do I save a chrome HTML document as a PDF?
Here’s how to convert a Chrome HTML web page to PDF:
- Browse to the desired web page.
- Click the More Options button —three vertical dots on the far-left of the browser’s top ribbon.
- Click on the Print option.
- Change Destination to Save As PDF.
How do I download a HTML File?
You can also right-click anywhere on the page and select “Save as” with any web browser, or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + S in Windows, Command + S in macOS. Chrome can save the complete web page, including text and media assets, or just the HTML text.
How do I save a PDF File?
Save a PDF
- To save changes to the current file, choose File > Save.
- To save a copy of a PDF, choose File > Save As.
- In Acrobat Reader, choose File > Save As or File > Save As Other > Text.
- To save a copy of a PDF Portfolio, choose File >Save As Other > PDF Portfolio.
How do I convert a Web page to PDF on my phone?
Saving the page as PDF
- Open Chrome on Android.
- Go to the page to be saved.
- Tap the Menu button.
- Tap Share.
- Tap Print.
- From the Select a printer drop-down, tap Save as PDF.
- Tap the blue circle with the downward-pointing arrow (Figure C) to save.
How do you download HTML on a Mac?
Create an HTML file
- In the TextEdit app on your Mac, choose File > New, then choose Format > Make Plain Text.
- Enter the HTML code.
- Choose File > Save, type a name followed by the extension . html (for example, enter index. html), then click Save.
- When prompted about the extension to use, click “Use . html.”
How do I open a PDF File on my Mac?
Open PDFs and images
You can double-click a PDF or image file to open it by default in Preview. You can also open Preview and select the files you want to view. In the Preview app on your Mac, choose File > Open. Locate and select the file or files you want to open, then click Open.
How can I download a webpage as a PDF in Android?
Here’s how to save as PDF on Android:
- Open the file or Web page you need to print to PDF.
- Tap the three vertical dots icon on the top-right.
- Tap Print.
- Tap Select printer.
- Tap Save as PDF.
- Tap the Save icon.
- Now you can select the place where you want to save the file and tap Save.
How do I save a Web page as a PDF in Windows 10?
How to save a webpage as a PDF on Windows in Google Chrome
- Open the webpage you want to save.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click the three dots to bring down the browser menu.
- From the dropdown menu, choose “Print.” …
- The Print settings window will appear. …
- Change the destination to “Save as PDF.”
How do I download a locked PDF from a website?
Try to open a file using Ctrl-O shortcut or File–>Open in the pull-down menu. In the Filename text box in the dialog box that appears, paste the URL of the protected online PDF file. Click the Open button and wait for the file to be downloaded and opened on your PC-based Acrobat Reader.