How do you put a background color on a bootstrap card?
To add a background color the card, use contextual classes ( . bg-primary , . bg-success , . bg-info , .
How do I change the background of my jumbotron?
You can resize your screen and it will always take up 100% of the window. use center center to center the image horizontally and vertically. use cover to make the image fill out the jumbotron space and finally no-repeat so that the image is not repeated. TLDR: Use background-size: 100% 100%; .
How can I change background color of my card in Android?
Use these properties to customize the appearance of the `CardView` widget:
- To set the corner radius in your layouts, use the card_view:cardCornerRadius attribute.
- To set the corner radius in your code, use the CardView. …
- To set the background color of a card, use the card_view:cardBackgroundColor attribute.
How do I change my background?
How to change the wallpaper on an Android device
- Open up your phone’s Gallery app.
- Find the photo you want to use and open it.
- Tap the three dots in the top-right and select “Set as wallpaper.”
- You’ll be given the choice between using this photo as wallpaper for your home screen, lock screen, or both.
How do I fix the bottom footer in bootstrap?
To make a footer fixed at the bottom of the webpage, you could use position: fixed. < div id = "footer" >This is a footer. This stays at the bottom of the page.